14-Week-Old Baby Passes Away Because Of Her Mom’s Act!

Advertisement
An unidentified woman from Glasgow, Scotland posted on social media an unusual and fatal story as well that had happened with her fourteen-week-old daughter's friend.
 
Advertisement

 
The little baby died because of a headband with a big bow on it. Seemingly, the mom put her baby in a carry cot who had been wearing one of these headband bows. The mom was walking around with her baby when the headband fell off of the baby’s head, slipping over her nose and mouth.
 
When the mom looked over her baby to check her silent, she discovered that the baby is no longer breathing. It was such a tragic moment. Unfortunately, doctors admitted that the baby died because of suffocation asphyxiation. Then, the post was deleted for no reasons and police cannot confirm that this even happened.
 
 
 
Share this with your family and friends.
Advertisement

Featured Video Of Today

Advertisement

Comments