Age 3 Girl Hospitalized With Horrible Injuries Because Of Makeup Item!

Advertisement
This story is the most important one these days, it is about the health of your kids. An Illinois mom called Kylie Craven shared her 3-year-old daughter’s story to warn other parents to prevent doing the same thing.
 
Advertisement

 
The mother said that they bought a kid’s makeup set for Lydia, their daughter, thinking that it was “non toxic” and “harmless.” The item was from a local Family Dollar. Kylie posted on Facebook that her daughter’s lips and eyes were swollen after using this cheep item! She also attached some photos of her daughter in the post that get more than 180,000 shares to date. The mother also said that her daughter had to have cold packs every thirty mins as her skin was burning, and she was not also able to eat for many days.
 
 
Thankfully, Lydia is recovering at home now, and the mother wants to warn parents to prevent doing the same mistake. Watch the video above to have more information.
 
 
 
Share this with your family and friends
 
Advertisement

Featured Video Of Today

Advertisement

Comments