Farmer And 16 Cattles Found Dead — Because Of…

Advertisement
A strange accident in Wisconsin has claimed the life of a 29-year-old farmer called Michael Biadasz and 16 head of cattle. Michael inhaled poisonous gas that formed in a manure holding tank. The gas is methane or sulfur oxide. Michael’s father, Bob Biadasz, said that the accident was contributed by the unusual weather.

Advertisement
 
Sadly, the death of Michael caused his family to be devastated.
Scott Rifleman, Portage County Coroner, said that Michael’s case is so shocking, as gas poisonings usually occurred in closed places. Many people are now calling to change the regulations on manure holding tanks to prevent this type of accident.


Share this with your family and friends.

Advertisement

Featured Video Of Today

Advertisement

Comments