Third-Degree Burns Because Of Popular DIY Craft!

Advertisement
It's a fact that “homemade slime” becomes very popular these days.
 
Advertisement

 
Children love playing with it and they can create some goopy concoctions as well as there are plenty of recipes that Google offers. However, here are some parents share their own horrible experiences with this schoolyard craze.
 
The first incident happened with Kathleen Quinn,11, from Rockland, Massachusetts, last year when she suffered third-degree burns while making homemade slime at a sleepover party because of extended exposure to borax in the slime. Watch the video to some other stories about this same situation and tell us your opinion.
 
 
Share this with your family and friends
Advertisement

Featured Video Of Today

Advertisement

Comments